Since 1983 Kalow Technologies has grown not only in size, but in experience. Our Officers and Staff Management skillset average 24 years per employee.This means we have both the confidence and competence to hit the ground running on virtually any project. Our diverse Contract services range from Engineering development and prototype validation to subassembly or diverse turnkey systems and aftermarket product support. We can consistently replicate quality and reliability or improve and possibly reduce the cost of your product, depending on your desire. Our engineering team and assembly/test technicians are well versed in electro-mechanical manufacturing including most types of control systems.
- 25+ years of electro-mechanical contract manufacturing history -
- Vast knowledge of and experience in a wide array of industries and certification systems -
- Talented Materials Management team versed in MRP/JIT planning and procurement -
- Confident and results oriented Engineering team specializing in practical solutions -
- In-depth familiarity with domestic and international standards -
- Full-service aftermarket product support worldwide -